ABS-Box FBT splitter:
PLC optical splitter is an integrated waveguide optical power distribution device based on quartz substrate. It has the characteristics of small size, wide operating wavelength range, high reliability and good uniformity of splitting. It is especially suitable for passive optical networks (EPON, BPON). , GPON, etc.) connect the central office and the terminal device and implement the splitting of the optical signal.
1. All-fiber structure, good environmental stability.
2. Optical performance The spectroscopicity and directionality are good, and the splitting is uniform, and the signal can be evenly distributed to the user.
3. Low insertion loss Low back reflection Low polarization-dependent loss, high-quality Kyocera ferrule, high-performance Corning core.
4. Meet the transmission needs of different wavelengths, the loss is not sensitive to the wavelength of the transmitted light, and can meet the transmission needs of different wavelengths.
Stainless steel tube FBT splitter：
A fiber optic splitter is a device used to split and combine light energy. It distributes the light energy transmitted in one fiber to two or more fibers in a predetermined proportion
1. The loss is insensitive to the wavelength of the transmitted light and can meet the transmission needs of different wavelengths (1260-1650 nm).
2. Evenly splitting the signal, the signal can be evenly distributed to the user.
3. Small size (such as 1 × 32 minimum size can be 4 × 7 × 50mm), can be directly installed in the existing various transfer boxes, no special design to leave a large installation space.
4. A single device shunt channel can reach more than 32 channels.
5. Multi-channel cost is low. The more the number of branches, the more obvious the cost advantage.
Available for customized order based on customer's drawing or clear requirements; Please contact technical support for details: