PLC Stainless tube splitter
PLC optical splitter is an integrated waveguide optical power distribution device based on quartz substrate. It has the characteristics of small size, wide operating wavelength range, high reliability and good uniformity. It is especially suitable for passive optical networks (EPON, BPON, GPON, etc.) connects the central office and the terminal device and implements the splitting of the optical signal.
1. The micro PLC optical splitter encapsulates the PLC splitter chip and the input and output fiber arrays in a square metal tube, and leads the optical path through a bare fiber with a diameter of 0.9mm or 250um. The optical fiber can be welded or processed. A variety of fiber optic connectors.
2. We can provide 1×N and 2×N full range of products, and customize optical splitters for various applications. All products are in compliance with the "YD/T1117-2001 all-fiber branch device technical conditions", "YD/T 2000.1-2014 planar optical waveguide integrated optical circuit device based on planar optical waveguide (PLC) optical power splitter" and other standards, and Certified by Tell (TLC) products.
Mini Stainless steel tube splitter
A fiber optic splitter is a device used to split and combine light energy. It distributes the light energy transmitted in one fiber to two or more fibers in a predetermined proportion
1. The loss is insensitive to the wavelength of the transmitted light and can meet the transmission needs of different wavelengths (1260-1650 nm).
2. Evenly splitting the signal, the signal can be evenly distributed to the user.
3. Small size (such as 1 × 32 minimum size can be 4 × 7 × 50mm), can be directly installed in the existing various transfer boxes, no special design to leave a large installation space.
4. A single device shunt channel can reach more than 32 channels.
5. Multi-channel cost is low. The more the number of branches, the more obvious the cost advantage
Available for customized order based on customer's drawing or clear requirements; Please contact technical support for details: